Hailsham Chambers remains open for business and will endeavour to continue to provide the high standard of service you can expect from us. However, in view of recent Government advice we are taking various steps to maintain the safety of our clients, barristers and staff.
- All Members of Chambers, Clerks and staff will be working from home where they have access to secure cloud based technologies. Our practice management and diary system, document sharing, telephone lines, email and video conferencing are all available remotely.
- Calls to Chambers will be forwarded to the relevant home phones or mobiles but please bear with us as we may need to call you back. We will endeavour to do so promptly. To talk to a clerk direct please use the following numbers:
- Stephen Smith (Senior Clerk) – 0207 643 5011
- Michael Kilbey (Deputy Senior Clerk) – 0207 643 5012
- Stuart Paley (First Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5013
- Jack Crowhurst(Second Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5031
- Sam Burton (Third Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5010
- We will liaise with the relevant parties in order to arrange for video or online conferences as necessary
- Where possible please provide papers and other documentation digitally. If you have to provide papers in hard copy please email us.
- All payments to counsel should be made via BACS. Please contact the clerks at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require the bank details of any member of chambers for these purposes.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on 0207 643 5000 at any time or by emailing email@example.com