Hailsham Chambers’ Clerks can be contacted on the following direct dial telephone numbers:
- Stephen Smith (Senior Clerk) – 0207 643 5011
- Michael Kilbey (Deputy Senior Clerk) – 0207 643 5012
- Stuart Paley (First Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5013
- Lee Reynolds (Second Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5031
- Henry Norton (Third Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5014
- Scarlet Alderson (Junior Clerk) – 0207 643 5040
You can find us by accessing the Inner Temple from the North side on Fleet Street which allows pedestrian access only. The entrance is at the foot of Fetter Lane and signposted ‘Mitre Court’ (iSmash is on the corner). Follow the path down the steps and go straight ahead, you will find Paper Buildings in the corner on the right hand side of the car park.
There is access from the East side through Tudor Gate on Tudor Street. When you pass the barrier, 4 Paper Buildings is straight ahead of you and slightly to the left.
You can also access the Temple via the Embankment, Middle Temple Lane. (Closest tube station, Temple)